You can check your SBH online account details like balance, mini statement etc on your mobile in few easy steps. You can also make transactions through SBH online easily right from your home.
Also Read :
If you are a customer of State Bank Hyderabad you can avail SBH online facilities on your device through SBH net banking. You have to first register for SBH net banking. After you register your account over SBH net banking, you will get access to SBH online where you can –
- Check your account balance,
- Make bill payments,
- Issue Demand Draft online,
- Check your last five transactions,
- Pay SBH e-tax, VAT and CST online,
- Perform a inter bank funds transfer,
- Shop online,
- Book Railway tickets etc.
How to Apply for SBH net banking : SBI Online
- If you are a customer of State Bank of Hyderabad and not yet registered for SBH net banking, follow these steps:
- Visit the following link and download form for SBH online application for account opening. SBH Internet Banking – Registration
- Fill the form and submit it to the branch where you maintain your SBH account.
- The branch will assign User ID and Password to you for SBH online access.
You don’t need to visit your bank branch or ATM to check the account details. You can instantly check your balance, transactions etc. details over your device from anywhere. So, you must register for SBH net banking to enhance your banking experience.
SBH Online Balance Enquiry
To check your SBH account balance online follow these steps:
- Go to online SBH Page – https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbh_home.html
- Enter Your User Id and Password provided by the SBH Bank.
- Click My Accounts > Account Summary.
- You will find the details of your transaction account and loan accounts along with account number, branch and balance
SBH Account Information
To view the details of the SBH account in your account summary Click on the “Account Number” or “nickname”.
You will find the account details like account number, account holder name, description, the book and available balance, drawing power limit, currency etc.
You will also get details of your Last 10 Transactions like the date of the transaction, narration, reference number, debit amount and credit amount for each transaction.
Important Tips for Safe Online Banking
Follow these tips while using the internet banking to ensure the safety of your money.
- Use your personal device to use the SBH net banking. Avoid cyber cafe or others device.
- Regularly update the operating software, browser and security features of your device.
- Type the URL of the page to visit the site online.
- Do not click on the link in e-mail or SMS to access the page.
- Use the virtual keyboard to input the login credentials of your account.
- Never share your login credentials with anyone.
How can You change Your password for SBH Net banking and SMS alerts?
Changing your account password at regular intervals is good practice. To change the password
- Log into your account and click Profile under the menu tab.
- Select Personal Details.
- Enter your New Password and submit.
- Select Change Mobile Number under the personal details.
- Enter your New Mobile Number and Click Submit.
- A Dialog Box will pop up with all the updated personal information asking for confirmation. Check your updated information and confirm by clicking OK.
How to enable SMS alert for OnlineSBH
If you want to receive notifications on your mobile through SMS, you should enable SMS alert for the account. Go to the OnlineSBH Menu. Select the Mobile Alerts option. Select the Receive SMS Alerts and click Update.
You can deactivate the SMS alert anytime if you want.
How to update Your Mobile Number linked with OnlineSBH
You can update your mobile number and SMS alerts by using your debit or credit card.
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Insert your debit card and enter your pin number, then Select “Update Mobile Number” and follow the instructions.
- After entering the new number twice, select the “Confirm” to complete the update.
How to pay your bill using SBH online
Now that your OnlineSBH account is active you don’t have stand in queue to pay your bills of phone, gas, electricity etc. Simply log in to your account over your phone and pay your bills by single click.
OnlinePay or E-Pay facility enables you to view and pay all your bills online 24*7.
Auto Pay facility let you set up an automatic payment for the accounts linked by you. The payments will be automatically paid from your bank account to the linked accounts on prescribed time.